Friday, January 28, 2011

I put my painting in JAIL yesterday!

"Bella's Beach"
the "old jail"
Yesterday I took one of my paintings to the "old jail" to enter it into an art show. The theme of the show is "Natures Beauty". The name of the painting is "Bella's Beach". It reminded me of the cliff Bella jumped off of in the "Twilight" series of books, movies :)
    I love this old jail in town. It is so interesting inside! It was built before the civil war, has dungeons and even a gallow where they hung people! Weird place to have an art show , huh?
   I know this isn't a quilt...working on a cute one in between customers, that I will post soon. Did some intricate quilting on this one...

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in your painting. Good luck in the show, I hope you win a ribbon.

    ReplyDelete